2012年5月29日火曜日

Philippine Air Lines

Philippine Air Line.

  I always use The Philippine Air Lines when I go to Philippines.

 It takes about 4 hours from The Centrair to Manila.
 There are two types of air plane in this line. One is normal type,the other is small domestic type.
 If You get on latter one,you absolutely feel narrow and small.
Uncomfortable space makes you worry wether this plane arrive at Manila,,,.
We must put up with this taugh time.

  But stuff are very friendly and kind.
  Recently the foods of plane was changed. There were two types "Chiken or Poke" so far.
 On May,the foods were "Yakuniku or Fish".

 As for me,I am a Muslim. I always order special meal for Islam.
But unfortunately it is not tasty than I expect.

 At any late,I am enjoying Mabuhay Lines!!

 Good Day !!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿