2012年5月26日土曜日

Philippines (traffic)

How do you feel about Philippines?
Good images or bad images?

There are lots of images.For example,lots of islands,natures,dirty,rich and poor,heavy traffic,stealers,murders,friendly people,beautiful beach,diving,etc.

Probably the above are all true,I think.
Before I went to there for the first time,I have got a lot of images of Philippines like you.

I have been to there on January 2012.
Manila is very famous for its heavy traffic. And I understood it was true thing.
And in addition, loud horn of the cars did not make me sleep.
But strangely,I used to annoying sound in the 3rd day.

Why do they sound the horn even if they know their cars can not run smoothly??
It does not seem there is a traffic rule.
The walkers across the road every time, everywhere.
Suddenly children and old men appear and sell something to drivers.
Though I feel some stress by them,these are a daily sight of Philippines.
Do not worry. You do not need 3 days to used them.

But I do not recommend you driving a car on the road of Philippines.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿